Our instructors either have extensive experience in their area of instruction or are presently employed in their field.
FOCUS TRAINING INSTITUTE LTD.
Toll Free: 1-877-813-6287
206-1470 St.Paul St.
Small classes enable students to receive individual attention.
Students progress at their own speed.
This course teaches students some intermediate skills that can be combined with basic skills to create more complex documents.
HOURS OF INSTRUCTION/TUITION:
Students will learn to:
- use styles to consistently format text in documents
- use the Format Painter
- add and modify columns of text in a document
- apply different types of backgrounds to a document
- insert, modify and format clip art images, pictures, and shapes
- insert, modify and format SmartArt diagrams and text boxes
- create, edit, and format tables
- customize options in Word
- work with templates
- build content for use in other documents
- Microsoft® Office Word - $40.00
- Reviews, quizzes, 70 %
- Demonstrate to Instructor that concepts are understood.
- Mature student
- Introduction to Windows or equivalent Microsoft Windows knowledge and experience.
- Microsoft Word Level 1